A balance diet consist of Meats, Vegetables, Fruits, Milk and Dairy foods that contains carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, mineral salts and fibres in a right proportion.
Balance Diet Tips:
1) Your meal should be based on starchy food that gives you energy.
2) Eat less saturated fat and sugar.
3) Eat less salt.
4) Every day, eat five portions of fruit and vegetables.
6) Eat fresh fruits rather then taking fruit juices that contains saturated sugar.
7) Include fish in your diet specially oily fish such as sardines at least two portion a week.
8) Take at least 6-8 glasses of water in day.
9) Never forget or leave your breakfast because it is essential to take energy that you need for the day.
10) Eat five times a day which should include two big meals and three small meals.